News stories are the most used form of dynamic content in LiveWhale— they tell the story of your organization in the most direct manner.
Besides such basic content for the headline, summary and description, you can:
- schedule the story to appear on the site later or retire it to the archive automatically;
- tag the story;
- attach any number of images, with specific thumbnails;
- assign related content like web pages, or files among many other types of content;
- set contact or author information;
- geolocate the story; and,
- suggest the story to others.
Be sure and read the in-page help for advice and guidance on managing news as well as best-practices for getting your news stories found and read.